I'm writing to you from under a cosy blanket, all wrapped up in bed! I just wanted to share a few of my favourite products this month or well products I've noticed myself reaching for recently! (Apologies for the bad photos my camera wasn't behaving!)
L-R; Collection 2000 Colour Match Liquid Foundation in Ivory. Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz Serum. Impulse Very Pink Body Fragrance. Lynx Attract For Her. Simply Argan- Turn Back Time.
1. Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation- This for me, is such an amazing foundation, it's really lightweight, SPF 20 (woohoo!) and matches my skin tone perfectly. Being overly pale I worry that cheaper foundations won't work well for some reason and from past experience when buying an ivory shade it's never quite right but this actually works! The only think I would say is a bit thumbs down is that it doesn't like oily patches of skin like parts of my T-Zone. But overall very impressed!
2. Aussie Dual Personality Anti Frizz Serum- This has been my savour ever since the cold weather set in, having naturally big/wavy hair I'm constantly trying to find ways to tame it just a little as the weather -for some reason- doesn't agree with my hair! But this is just lovely and it also has conditioning milk and smells amazing (just like all Aussie products!)
3. Impulse Very Pink Body Fragrance & Lynx Attract- The packaging of Impulse claims to have scents of grapefruit & vanilla which I completely agree with, it smells so fresh and romantic- if that makes sense?! Lynx doesn't say anything about scents but I'd say very floral and feminine. Both these scents are pretty and girlie which I love.
4. Simply Argan Oil- I love this oil so much, I've actually had it for months and have used it on the ends of my hair & dry patches of skin. It's definitely one for bed time if used on the skin though, so it's able to soak in properly and you definitely do not want this on your clothes!
L-R; Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Dry/Sensitive. Topshop Highlighter in Crescent Moon. Mum & Me Stretch Mark Cream. Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara. Cloud Nine Irons.
1. Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Dry/Sensitive- I honestly wanted to do a post just on this product because I loved it so much but thought it would be more interesting to add other bits & bobs too! I ordered a Liz Earle skin regime which included Cleanse & Polish (which I know is hugely raved about), Instant Boost Tonic Boost & this cream. I have reeeeeaally sensitive skin, I can't use natural products like Simple, Nivea or Neutrogena because they burn my cheeks and dry out my skin (boo!). But I absolutely adore Liz Earle after this experience, this moisturiser is so hydrating, it just sinks into your skin gorgeously - mwah!
2. Topshop Highlighter in Crescent Moon- This has a slightly yellow undertone to it which I really like, it adds more subtle colour to my face instead of being white as a sheet! The only thumbs down would be that, I don't recommend applying this product near or on dry patches it collects and looks cakey.
3. Mum & Me Stretch Mark Cream- Being pregnant and having dry skin I thought it would be best to invest in a good stretch mark cream and after trying out a free sample I had to get this. I honestly don't know what came over me, I've never raved about a product so much. The smell is heaven, so gorgeous and addictive and also the cream itself is so much better than any oil. It obviously soaks in the skin slowly (lovely after a evening bath) but I could feel the softness in my skin immediately the next day, I even checked to make sure it wasn't residue by wiping my skin! The smell I cant compare to anything it's ah-mazing!
4. Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara- I use this to brush through and neaten my eyebrows and prepare my eyelashes, simply a necessity!
5. Cloud Nine Original Straightening Iron- I've had these for a few months now, I got given them as a pressie which I was over the moon about. I don't tend to use too much heat on my hair anymore (especially since being pregnant) but on the rare occasion I do, these are the best!
Do you like any of these products or would you try any of them?