Friday 16 November 2012

Beauty haul

Hey dolls.
I thought I'd share some recent buys I'd gotten over the past few weeks! I'd love to know your thoughts & opinions! 

L-R: Batiste Dry Shampoo in Seductive & Elegant Lace (who knew this was a fragrance?!)/ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 150 Peach Petal/ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Lotion/ Urban Decay Dew Me Moisturising Makeup Setting Spray/ Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm/ Benefit Hervana blusher.

My favourite out of all the products has to be the Hervana blusher by Benefit.

When you swirl all of the colours together it gives such a natural pinky/peachy look and I love it! 
What would be your favourite out of the mini haul? Have you guys tried any of these products?

Life Update! 
(If your interested that is!)
I've had a great week after an awful one before that! I've been surrounding myself with great friends & my lovely family. It's getting even more exciting for me next week as I get to find out the sex of my baby! Feel very happy & relaxed which can only be a good thing! I hope your all well & here's some pictures of my week!

Hot chocolate mmm!
World's cutest mummy
Breaking Dawn Part 2 - AMAZING.
And finally me & my ever growing bump! 

Hope your all okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment